Covid has really come to stay! In the early days, it seemed so far away and I never entertained the idea of me or anyone I personally know testing positive. I have had to renew my mind and take a second look, especially now that the numbers have translated to people I personally know. It’s no JOKE now and I pray we all adhere to the protocols, keep safe and trust GOD to protect us and our families, this I know and believe.
Nonetheless, I want to share a few things I have been doing on my own to keep fit in these times;
• I skip every morning, at least 200 jumps
• I drink a 1000mg of vitamin C every day, I normally dissolve it in my drinking water (room temperature. ( I have reduced my intake of iced cold water)
• I take one capsule of zincovit and another capsule of Forever Artic Sea (I was doing this way before covid. You can google the benefits of taking the Forever Artic Sea.
• I sip warm water intermittently, the idea is to keep my body hydrated all through the day
• I also do steam inhalation often, sometimes with neem tree leaves or just boiled water and finally;
• I keep an inhaler handy
All these does not guarantee me from getting infected but the idea is to keep fit and boost my immunity, in case the unfortunate happen, I may stand a better chance. I suggest you try them too until the era of covid passes, until then fingers crossed and trusting God!!!